miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

Si haces algo grande. Durará para siempre... Jobs to Lasseter...

Durante la creación de Toy Story, Jobs, principal accionista de Pixar, tuvo esta conversación con John Lasseter, Director creativo de Pixar.

“John, you know at Apple when I make computers, what is the lifespan of this product, two years, three years at the most, and then about five years, they’re like a doorstop. But if you do your job right, these films can last forever.” I was amazed by that statement, and I was humbled by it too. Then I started thinking … name another movie from 1938 that is watched year in and year out as much as “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”


Los grandes proyectos y grandes acciones sobreviven al tiempo.
Para reflexionar...
Otras frases memorables de la entrevista:
  • "I remember Ken O’Connor, our layout teacher, had this very dry Australian humor. He said, “I’m not the teacher, I will just tell you what I think you need to know.”  
  • "Art challenges technology, technology inspires the art".
Link: http://blurppy.com/2011/11/01/qa-session-with-pixars-john-lasseter/ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario