I'm living in Zacatecas, staying quite focused, avoiding distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Being a half time dad on workweek. Full time dad on weekends.
- Making the last push to graduate this generation of students. And preparing the next generation to graduate on July 2016.
- Sell one workshop at least (Scrum Master, Scrum Dev, Kanban or TRIZ).
- Studying my PhD on Education. Creating the Master Degree on Sw Engineering - Online.
- High school teacher for creativity and programming / CIMAT teacher.
- Updating the Register of the Master in Software Engineering "National Quality Program".
- Those are my priorities. I don’t want to do anything else right now. (No more attending to conferences until further notice.)
People often ask me to do other things. I sincerely wish them the best, and often wish I could help more, but I say no to all requests, because I just need to focus on my work. For years, I spent most of my time saying yes to people’s requests, but got nothing done myself.
I only do things for intrinsic reasons — not money.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was November 2015.
Things that I have said no lately:
- Playing basketball with friends.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario